Here’s a recipe I often throw into the rotation… our toddler eats it right up and it’s pretty quick and easy to make! It’s an oldie but a goodie that my mom used to make and I’m pretty sure it came straight from the back of the Bisquick™ box. It goes great with a side of vegetables like peas or broccoli. I hope your little ones like it!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.