Here’s a recipe I often throw into the rotation… our toddler eats it right up and it’s pretty quick and easy to make! It’s an oldie but a goodie that my mom used to make and I’m pretty sure it came straight from the back of the Bisquick™ box. It goes great with a side of vegetables like peas or broccoli. I hope your little ones like it!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick™ mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt. Spread in pie plate and sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, stir remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
One Comment Add yours
This was amazing for dinner tonight! Thank you for sharing this recipe with the world! Even my husband said it was delicious! Love that your mom made it for you and now you’re making it for your family.